Dear Readers, especially girls – do you know that feeling when you see a cute ‘Asian/Korean/Japanese style’ clothes on-line and the price is so cheap that you decide to get it but then after weeks of waiting all you get is disappointment?
Now you don’t need to worry – My Hong Kong husband is now featuring a new page called ‘The Real Asian style’ where I review clothes I order – how long was the shipping, is the material good, how the picture matches real cloth etc. and share my opinion if it is worth buying!
To check out the reviewed clothes just slide cursor on the top of the page and click in it!
You can also follow The Real Asian style on my:
- Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/myhongkonghusband
- Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/my_hk_husband
- Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/myhongkonghusband
all with #therealasianstyle.
Fast link to my reviews:
- Korean style short sleeve heart printed chiffon top
- Korean casual mid-long blazer
- Casual white loose pullover
- Korean pink leather purse
- Casual white blazer
- Black/flower chiffon tank top
- Black batwing lace shirt
- Korean loose long sleeve dress
- Allegra K, 3/4 crochet sleeve beige blouse
- Long sleeve criss cross in the back dress
- Korean long sleeve knitted twinset sweater
- Korean love knitted overpull sweater
- Korean shoulder messenger hobo bag with spikes
- Korean style false two-piece shirt
- Casual bat sleeve knitted cardigan
- Loose hoodie bat long sleeve
- Korean batwing winter poncho
- Korean chiffon loose high low casual top
- Korean black batwing cape knitted cardigan