I can’t believe that next week this time we will be back in Hong Kong. I also can’t believe another milestone in my blogging carrier – over 3 MILLION views! You’re the best guys.
Because of this, I organized a small giveaway. You may heard about it in our recent vlog ‘3 million views giveaway, planning for Hong Kong and hiking’. If not, click here or below! I love Sing and ‘God of Gambler’ intro.
I promised to publish the details on my blog so here they are!
- I wish I could give you all a gift for being with us and supporting our work. Some of you may even been following me since the beginning! I originally planned just to have one winner, but I at the end of the day you are the one for whom I keep on writing so I want to give you back what you gave to us. 3 winners will be chosen – one from the comments on our YouTube, one from the comments on our blog and one more from the comments on our Instagram.
- Sing will be choosing them the way he wants as I may recognize some of you. He may choose you through a program or just by your nickname. The winners will be chosen on 30th of October, a week after our trip.
- What can you win? The most Hong Kong comic book – ‘Old Master Q’, one of Hong Kong sweets and a Guinness flavored chocolate.
- What you need to do? All you have to do is write in the comments section below/in the vlog above/anywhere on my Instagram account (www.instagram.com/myhongkonghusband) that you want to win! That’s it. You don’t need to share this post with your neighbors and family. It is my ‘Thank you’, not a self-promotion.
- Everyone can participate, prizes will be sent at our cost to anywhere the winners live – I will announce the lucky ones on our social media so stay tuned!
As for our planning our Hong Kong/Japan trip – this time I want to bring you a different Hong Kong. More local, show you some of the memories Sing and I have.
I already packed our netbook and prepared all the gear needed for videos and blog posts. We are definitely going to cover the topics below:
- Halloween in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Disneyland tour
- Ocean Park tour
- Sing’s trip through memory lane in Tuen Mun – places where he grew up
- Greener Hong Kong – day trip to Lamma Island and Lantau Island
- Hiking, beaches and Hong Kong outdoor activities
- Tokyo in 2 days – all the must-sees
- Old Master Q cafe
- Wet markets
- and much more!
Two weeks is definitely not enough to show you all the things happening in Hong Kong, but I’m glad I can bring a little bit of it to you!
If you have any ideas, don’t hesitate!
If you see us in Hong Kong/Tokyo, between 10th and 22nd of October, don’t hesitate to come and say ‘Hi’. It will be a pleasure to meet you face to face!
Hope you will participate in our giveaway, let us know if you’re in and if you have any ideas what you want us to show you in Hong Kong – write it below! See you all back on 24th of October!