Actually random thoughts about us, marriage and relationship in general. Some people call them ‘shower thoughts’ but I’m more like ‘stir those noodles and think about life’ type of person. But before I go further, have you seen our vlog from Real Madrid’s stadium? Once you click the mute button it can be fun!
Anyway, many many times I have that moments when I don’t think about anything and all of the sudden it hits me. Like that one time when I looked at Sing and reminded myself a quote ‘Whoever invented marriage was creepy as hell. Like, hey you, I love you so much, I’m gonna get the government involved so you can’t leave’ – I realized how true that sentence is… and probably the person who invented the institution of marriage had to be related to Sing. Maybe some long, long lost greatgreatgreatgreat….father or something.
Sometimes they can be silly, sometimes very serious and making my chest feel heavy, sometimes they can be kinda psycho. But they come out of the blue, and let’s face it, most of the times they are ridiculous.
Luckily for me, my non-cat significant other (if I don’t write ‘non-cat’ you may think I’m talking about Biscuit) confessed to me he has the same thoughts. Only in Cantonese. Phew, at least not Shanghainese!
So since I find it funny, I wanted to share some of our thoughts with you. With nearly 4 years of marriage experience, we got few of those:
- From my experience with crime & investigation shows and marriage to you I think I know why they always suspect the spouse.
- Why before we got married you would say ‘my tummy hurts’ but now you just text me ‘need shit, open the doors’ when you’re in elevator? And yes, that’s the actual text message. Sweet.
- I will have to wash your underwear until I die. That’s so sad. My whole life with your undies.
- How such a small man can have such a big head?
- If everything goes well, I will spend my whole life with you. Unless one day I will go to jail for getting rid of Momzilla. Unless I make it look like an accident. But you won’t divorce me, if I’m in jail? You know it would be justified – how many times you can hear vazyyyyyyaaa?
- BOOBIES, soft boobies (let’s guess whose random thought is that).
- I wonder if he gets bald will he look like Asian Kojak? Or that penis-head from HK movie?
- Honey, first I thought you just have PMS. But there’s not only premenstrual syndrome, you seem to have postmenstrual syndrome, menstrual syndrome and that 1 day when you are very sweet. Why you look mad, what did I say?
- I’m glad I’m the crazy one in our relationship
- If there’s a zombie apocalypse I promise to shot you (gee, thanks honey, have you heard about Glenn and Maggie? Thanks to you it won’t be us)
- I want to hug the shit about of you.
- What’s the point of king size bed when you still roll to my side? I could have saved some money buying smaller bed.
- Officially we are married on Facebook, now you cannot change it (well, I could still file for a divorce and custody over Biscuit).
- Johnny Depp is divorcing after 15 months – HIGH FIVE! We lasted longer.
- I love you so much, I feel so comfortable around you, I can just fart when I want. (luckily, he tries to stay classy and not fart in my presence).
- Why you worry if you get fat? I don’t even look below the boobs.
- If we have a boy I will make sure he will be Chelsea’s fan. If we have a girl, I will not accept a boyfriend who won’t like Chelsea. I already accept you not carrying about Chelsea, enough is enough.
- I’m so lucky, married and can still watch football. Occasionally. But I can!
- My technique for seducing you – stalk and hope for the best. (and I think I’m the psycho here)
- One more time you eat my fries and I promise you, that will be your last day on Earth. There’s no WE in FOOD.
- Even if I don’t like your cooking I cannot tell you unless I want to cook myself. That’s unfair.
These are just some of the thoughts we have, at least the ones that can be published 😉
Do you feel the same way? Do you also have those weird moments when something completely random goes through your head? Share it with us – if you want of course! We would love to read them! 🙂